Project Name: Beijing-Zhangjiakou High-speed Railway BAS Project
Model and Quantity: MIEN5205C (33 units)
City: Zhangjiakou, China
Beijing-Zhangjiakou High-speed Railway Zhangjiakou Station is the arrival station of the ice and snow town of Prince City for the 2020 Winter Olympics. In order to provide passengers with a good waiting environment, the Zhangjiakou High-speed Railway Station elevator system, air supply system, hot water system, lighting system, and fire protection system are unified management.
1. Network redundancy technology to ensure the stable operation of the network;
2. Broadcast data interaction to ensure communication quality;
3. Industrial-grade requirements can meet the trouble-free operation in harsh environments;
4. Support RS485 data transmission;
5. Optical fiber interface for long-distance transmission.
According to project requirements, MAIWE provides MIEN5205C switch supports 2 fiber interfaces for building a fiber optic ring network, 3 10/100M Ethernet ports connected to Siemens PLC terminals, and 2 RS485 ports connected to serial data.
33 switches form an optical fiber ring network, the switches in the management center are connected to Siemens redundant PLC and management servers, and the switches in the site are connected to serial bus servers and other serial devices. Centralized monitoring and management of all data is realized, and the service quality of high-speed railway stations is guaranteed.